BeMe Copyright Policy
BeMe has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of BeMe Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
With regard to content hosted on BeMe’s servers, it is BeMe’s policy to
- block access to or remove material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any of our affiliates, content providers, members or users.
- remove and discontinue service to repeat offenders.
A. PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
BeMe affords equal respect to the trademarks and other intellectual property rights of others. It is a federal law violation to knowingly materially misrepresent that material is infringing.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being infringed on BeMe, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (hereinafter the “DMCA”), please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
- a physical, electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- identification of the work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list.
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing that is reasonably sufficient to permit BeMe Health to locate the material.
- information reasonably sufficient to allow The BeMe Health to contact you, including a name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the rights owner, agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the rights owner.
B. ONCE PROPER BONA FIDE INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION IS RECEIVED BY THE DESIGNATED AGENT:
It is BeMe’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- to notify the content provider, member or user, that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that BeMe will terminate such content providers, member’s or users’ access to the service.
Please contact BeMe’s Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement at:
Copyright Designated Agent
c/o BeMe Health, Inc
9017 Froude Ave
Surfside, FL 33154
Effective Date: September 2023